July 19th

We once again started the day with going over other intern's abstracts, doing about four today. I started with finishing the map of SAM overlay images comparing the three green pigments. Once I finished the green pigment SAMs I began working on the blue pigment SAMs. I pulled a blue pigment from the blue outline on an island off of Western Sumatra. I ran all of the VNIR images with SAM for the blue pigment and then did the interactive stretching to help bring out the similar pigments. I then put all of the images together to make an image of the complete map (minus one section that I cannot find). I added both of the maps to the presentation and now I think we are up to 63 slides.

Comments

  1. Your map is beautiful :))))) don't be ashamed of the missing hole, it's still fantastic work :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 6th

July 11th