July 13th


At the morning meeting we watched another short video with Matt. Then Emily and I began to look at the new data in VNIR1 and VNIR5. First I focused on West Banda. I used SAM to compare the blue pigments that I had plotted on the graphs to maybe see if there was actually a correction made. Then I collected several PCA images to try and identify the writing inside the port. When we got as clear of a picture as we could of the writing in the Banda port, Emily and I conducted an intense search of the Chinese language to identify the symbols. But that didn't turn up anything that helpful so we began organizing all of the data that we have collected this far that could be helpful to Robert/Bob. Then we moved on to analyzing the pigments in the lower corners of the map. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 19th

July 6th

July 11th